Monday 16 March 2009

Dreaming

I just had the nicest evening with hubby! What a long time that's been! I was expecting the worst, since both of us had a short night last night.

I decided that we should put the boys to bed and have dinner separately afterwards. Good move! We chatted like old times, and we didn't ONLY talk about the boys. It was really very, very nice! We spent most of it talking about potential and real future destinations for our vacations, which is kinda funny, because we are in no position to do any extensive travelling. I've organized our second annual romantic getaway for Easter weekend, and we are both excited about it. Tiziano is excited because we are going to a good windsurfing spot. I am excited because I will have 3 days where I get to do NOTHING. And if I don't want to do NOTHING, I can also do SOMETHING.

Talamone: near thermal baths, Pitigliano, Ortobello. Room with a seaview. Stop by Lucca and/or San Gimignano on the way down.

Did I mention that the best part is I can do NOTHING if it so pleases me? If I am tired, I can lie down and take a nap. I will be bringing down a bunch of books. I will stock up on comedy podcasts...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment