Thursday 22 December 2011

silver lining?

Hubby's brother has been married to a royal b**ch for the past 10 years. I won't even get into the details of why she is one. Suffice to say that I've seen her three times since moving here: once when I first arrived, once at my wedding, once at her son's baptism, then at father-in-law's funeral. Never again. Who the heck knows what she has against us...

Anyway, she sent a letter to my bro-in-law requesting a divorce. Out of the blue. Demanding he leave, give her money, and see his son only every 2 weeks. It's going to be messy, unfortunately, and their sweet son (who I've only seen 3 times as well!), is in the middle.

Bro-in-law is lucky to have her out of his life, but I am so sorry that he is at risk of losing his son and the house that he built with such love and dedication. The silver lining, however, is that MAYBE, we will be able to see Yannic now, since she can't control what bro-in-law does when he has their son. He can come visit and our kids can play more! Cousins! Family! Yeah!!

Crossing my fingers the war ends without too many casualties...

No comments:

Post a Comment