Wednesday 8 December 2010

drunk

So I got home from work, and found out from my mom that hubby came out completely shit-faced today. I have never in my entire life seen hubby drunk. Tipsy, MAAAAYBE, but not even sure about that. The crazy thing is that hubby has an unnatural aversion to any kind of substance abuse, even in it most functional, inoffensive forms. He HATES people who drink too much. In fact, we had to get rid of nanny because he thought she liked the bottle too much (whether she did or not is still arguable).

Moreover, today is my mom's last day with us. She had both kids (instead of the usual one), and tomorrow she spends the day travelling. Tonight I am supposed to take her out for dinner. And he showed up back home at nearly 6pm, and is now passed out in the bedroom.

Of all days... Life never stops getting interesting does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment