Monday 7 September 2009

Brain Malfunction

Today I was exhausted again. I suppose I should preface it with the question, “What else is new?” But this summer, I felt that I could always catch up within a day or two. Now it is back to the daily grind and living for the weekend naps.

Ugh.

And my brain is a serious mess! I can’t think straight, I can’t make simple calculations, I can’t remember what I did a few hours earlier, I can’t really function properly. My memory and fluid intelligence is seriously wounded. And I REALLY, REALLY hope that once I sleep normally again (maybe in a few months or years), my brain power will come back.

Right? Please! I really can’t add another daily exercise (i.e., memory exercises) to my daily schedule. My usual needs are all being neglected and I can barely keep up: exercise, writing, chanting, reading. I have to add memory exercises? How about my desire to learn German. Will that ever happen? I can barely muster up the energy to not lose it with my kids and to do a mediocre job at work. Where am I going to get any more energy, wherewithal to add to that.

AHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment