Wednesday 1 June 2011

masseur? gym? no need...

I've got two toddlers.

Indeed, why pay 100chf for a massage when I can get two toddlers to climb on my back and jump off it like a springboard?

And the gym? Ha! No need there either. I get one holding on tight to each thigh and play "seesaw."

Once I've stopped work, I can play catch, and and soccer, and soccerball (yes, Sebastian is convinced "soccer" and "soccerball" are two different games), and Ben10.

Speaking of Ben10, I am currently a witness to the insidious effects of peer pressure: Sebastian comes home chanting "vai Juve!", saying he doesn't want to nap at school because only the little ones nap, wanting a hair cut if he starts to look like a girl, and wanting to purchase Ben10 accessories for EVERYTHING. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment