Tuesday 11 May 2010

mother's day woes

Another year, and another invisible Mother's Day. Well, nanny bought me flowers when I told her it was mother's day. And the next day, I received a Happy Mother's Day email from my sister. But niente from hubby. Actually, negative niente. Because we spent the whole day fighting. What else is new, I suppose? I quit going to spinning to ease the pressure my absence put on him. I am now waiting for my exercise videos to arrive so I can work out at home. The really annoying thing is that even though I overcame my daily fight when Father's Day came around to give him a gift, he didn't even acknowledge Mother's Day with words. And he knows it means a lot to me. That is what taking for granted is, not bothering to care about what the other person cares about.

No comments:

Post a Comment