Friday 5 February 2010

Life List

I am going to make a life list, things I want to do before I die. I want it to have 100 things on it. Here's the start:

*take a sewing course *learn to play violin *go sky-diving *go to the Maldives *become a "popular" (i.e., successful) published writer *learn German fluently *learn Arabic *learn to water start and windsurf well *go wakeboarding *live in a Spanish-speaking country *get a Master's degree *read War and Peace *go scuba-diving *compete in the Marinera Competition in Peru *learn to surf *swim with dolphins *get a convertible car *take a pottery course *use a pottery wheel *learn to flip my hair when dancing salsa *become an awesome salsa dancer *teach my kids to love themselves *teach my kids to love everyone else

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment